Salient features for induction in 6th to 9th classes are as under:
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- All seats are filled on open merit / availability of vacancies.
- The candidate must have passed the previous class as following:
- 5th class and should be around 11 years of age on 1st April of the admission year for induction in 6th class.
- 6th class and should be around 12 years of age on 1st April of the admission year for induction in 7th class.
- 7th class and should be around 13 years of age on 1st April of the admission year for induction in 8th class.
- 8th class and should be around 14 years of age on 1st April of the admission year for induction in 9th class.
Written Test and Syllabus
Terms & Conditions for Class 11th
- Candidate must have at least 80% marks in 9th and 10th Annual Examinations
- Candidate must have Matriculation with Science( English Medium)
- Candidate should not be more than 17 years of age until August 1
- Candidates who have passed the Annual Examinations previous year will be admitted on special conditions under clauses 1 to 3.
- Candidates who have passed Matriculation two years ago will not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have secured significant marks in Matriculation Examinations will be given scholarship
- Special discount in monthly fees to children of retired persons from forces will be given on the basis of matriculation result.
Note: Relaxation in age can be given on case to case basis by the Principal.
For admission in First year class the test will be conducted on the basis of following subjects: